All listings for this product
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.03
- £16.13Trending at £18.25
- £6.42Trending at £7.17
- £18.49Trending at £24.99
- £11.80Trending at £12.81
- £11.29Trending at £12.06
About this product
- Author(s)B. Sz.-Nagy
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/12/1974
- Series TitleCBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 19
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight142 g
- Table Of ContentsIsometric and unitary dilations of a contraction operator Further properties of the minimal unitary dilation Characteristic function and function model Further comments on the characteristic function $\Phi_T(\lambda)$ Invariant subspaces and factorizations of the characteristic function Commutative systems Lifting of intertwining operators Functional calculus for a contraction Operators of class $C_0$ and the Jordan model Examples of quasi-similarity and the class $N_T$ of functions References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.