All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the only contemporary legal analysis of refugee detention at Guantanamo Bay under the US Migrant Interdiction Program.
- Author BiographyAzadeh Dastyari is a lecturer in the Faculty of Law at Monash University, specializing in refugee and immigration law.
- Author(s)Azadeh Dastyari
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 2 maps
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.