All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging and in-depth 2002 survey of U.S. practice in international law in the period 1999-2001.
- Author BiographySean D. Murphy is Associate Professor of Law at the George Washington University.
- PrizesWinner of American Society of International Law Certificate of Merit 2003.
- Author(s)Sean D. Murphy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2003
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleUnited States Practices in International Law
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1050 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Series Edited byFrederick H. Burkhardt,Duncan M. Porter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.