All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content Note19 charts & tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDennis K. Norman,Joseph P. Kalt
- Author BiographyDennis K. Norman is an associate professor of psychology at Harvard Medical School and lecturer in the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University and Harvard Graduate School of Education, USA. He is the author of more than a hundred articles, which have appeared in Archives of General Psychiatry, New England Journal of Medicine, and the Journal of the American Medical Association, among many others. Joseph P. Kalt is the Ford Foundation Professor Emeritus of International Political Economy at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University, USA. He is a principal author of The State of the Native Nations: Conditions Under U.S. Policies of Self-Determination and a principal contributor to Rebuilding Native Nations: Strategies for Governance and Development. He is co-founder, with Stephen Cornell, of the Harvard Project on American Indian Economic Development.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.