All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Dieter Lenzen
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight113 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Three Ideas of the University in the Globalization Process.- 2.The Dynamics of Global Social Systems.- 3. Global Challenges in the Post-Secondary Sector as a Springboard for Comparing Systems.- 4. On the Genesis of Three Distinct University Systems in the Post-Secondary Sector.- 5. Convergence and Divergence: Current System Dynamics in the Post-Secondary Sector.- 5.1. Theory of the University.- 5.2. The Idea of Education.- 5.3. University Admission. - 5.4. University Autonomy and Academic Freedom .- 5.5. Differentiation in the Post-Secondary System.- 5.6. University Funding.- 5.7. Individual Dynamics of the Three Post-Secondary Systems.- 6. Fair Chances in a World University System?.- 7. Conclusion.- 8. References.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dr. Dieter Lenzen is president of the university of Hamburg, vice president of the German Hochschulrektorenkonferenz (HRK) and spokesman for the German universities at HRK.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.