Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionTraining methods that get results with even the most challenging dogs-and humans!
- Author BiographyBrad Pattison is an animal trainer and life coach (for humans) who has been professionally remediating dog behavior for more than fifteen years. He uses revolutionary techniques derived from his studies of domesticated dogs, wolves, and coyotes, and his unique methods involve communicating with dogs in a way they understand-through body language. He focuses on the effects that human relationships have on pets and demonstrates how to properly assert your alpha status and train your dog in real-life situations. Best known for his TV series, At the End of My Leash, Pattison also founded Vancouver's Yuppy Puppy Dog Day Care Inc., pioneered the first street safety training program for dogs and facilitates courses that certify other dog trainers. His Six Legs to Fitness workout program for owners and their dogs has been featured on Discovery Channel's Daily Planet. During the Hurricane Katrina disaster, Pattison mobilized friends and created the Pattison Canine Rescue Team, which spent several weeks in Louisiana rescuing dogs from the floods. He lives in Kelowna, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Brad Pattison
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight25 g
- Width140 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.