All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £38.57Trending at £42.57
- £21.00Trending at £28.04
- £27.03Trending at £28.60
- £35.99Trending at £36.49
- £16.69Trending at £16.95
- £7.79Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £13.61
About this product
- DescriptionEvery company has talented employees. But the best managers understand that having the right people in the right positions doesn't just happen it requires careful management and talent development. This collection of first-hand accounts gives you insight into how some of the world's top business leaders invested in human capital.
- Author BiographyFifty Lessons is a media company; the content it creates is currently available as a series of filmed interviews online, on DVD, in books and on the in-flight TV channels of selected airlines. The growing Fifty Lessons digital library already holds more than 500 individual lessons from over 100 high profile international business leaders. Experienced and respected leaders from industry, the public sector and academia are invited to contribute their most important lessons. The lessons are then fully indexed enabling Fifty Lessons to match its content directly to the strategic business learning objectives of its clients which include corporations, public sector organizations and educators.
- Author(s)Fifty Lessons
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleHarvard Lessons Learned
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight20 g
- Width111 mm
- Height294 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.