Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.62
- £7.58Trending at £7.73
- £10.14Trending at £14.17
- £9.72Trending at £14.97
- £16.38Trending at £29.34
- £11.25Trending at £16.94
- £12.08Trending at £14.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical approach will help to find the best in your horse, improving the relationship with him on the ground and in the saddle. The authors explain how anyone can learn equine body language so that owners can really communicate with their horses.
- Author BiographyRichard Maxwell has spent a lifetime studying equine behaviour, and after ten years in the Household Cavalry went to California to train with Monty Roberts. He is well known for his success with problem horses, using the horse's own psychology and natural instincts to restore trust and mutual respect between horse and handler: He has also written Understanding Your Horse and From Birth to Backing (co-written with Johanna Sharples as well), both published by David & Charles. He lives in Essex. Johanna Sharples has written for Britain's best-selling equestrian magazine Your Horse. Having written regular features on Richard Maxwell, and sent her own problem horse to him, Jo is well acquainted with his work and its amazing effects. She lives in Peterborough.
- Author(s)Johanna Sharples,Richard Maxwell
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication27/03/2007
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note200 colour photos
- Width193 mm
- Height263 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.