All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth examination of why our spies keep getting it wrong due to an over reliance on drones, data dumps, and misguided surveillance.
- Author BiographyWilliam Arkin, national security consultant to the New York Times, is one of America's premier military experts, having served in Army intelligence in West Berlin during the Cold War. He has written more than a dozen books and been at the center of countless exposes. At the Washington Post he conceived and co-authored the landmark Top Secret America investigation, and co-wrote the national bestseller of the same name. He is also the author of American Coup. He lives in Vermont.
- Author(s)William M. Arkin
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Note8-pp. b/w photo insert
- Weight640 g
- Width161 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.74Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.