All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims at giving an overview of the emerging research field of open innovation in a phase that is still very fluid.
- Author BiographyAuthor Elias G. Carayannis: Elias G. Carayannis is Full Professor of Science, Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship; co-Founder and co-Director of the Global and Entrepreneurial Finance Research Institute (GEFRI); and Director of Research on Science, Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, European Union Research Center (EURC) at the School of Business of the George Washington University in Washington, DC, USA. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Elias Carayannis,Manlio Del Giudice,Maria Rosario Della Peruta
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Democracy, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship for Growth
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.