Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn tracing the efforts of a large number of artists to disrupt the hegemony of high culture, Bart Beaty raises important questions about cultural value and its place as an important structuring element in contemporary social processes.
- Author BiographyBart Beaty is a professor in the Department of English at the University of Calgary.
- Author(s)Bart Beaty
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2006
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleStudies in Book & Print Culture
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.