All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe phenomenon of unrecognized states are usually viewed as an anomaly. This book provides both theory and case studies to understand them.
- Author BiographyNina Caspersen is Lecturer in the Department of Politics, Philosophy and Religion at Lancaster University. Her research interests are primarily centred on ethnic conflicts in the Balkans and the Caucasus, dynamics within ethnic groups and internal developments in unrecognised states. She has published a number of journal articles relating to this research and is a frequent presenter at international conferences and workshops. Gareth Stansfield is Professor of Middle East Politics and Director of the Institute of Arab and Islamic Studies at the University of Exeter. His current research is on the political development of post-2003 Iraq, in particular the interaction of religious and ethnic groups and conceptions of nationalism and federalism, and he is series editor of the Exeter Studies in Ethno Politics series with Routledge.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleExeter Studies in Ethno Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 21 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGareth Stansfield,Nina Caspersen
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.