All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFar from fading away, anarchists dealt with major events such as the rise of Communism, the New Deal, atomic warfare, the black freedom struggle, and a succession of artistic avant-gardes. This book traces US anarchism as it evolved from the creed of poor immigrants militantly opposed to capitalism early in the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyAndrew Cornell is an educator and organizer who has taught at Williams College, Haverford College, and Universite Stendhal-Grenoble 3. He is the author of Oppose and Propose! Lessons from Movement for a New Society (AK Press).
- Author(s)Andrew Cornell
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note19 b/w
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.