All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMankekar offers a new understanding of the affective and temporal dimensions of how India and Indianness, as objects of knowledge production and mediation, circulate through transnational public cultures.
- Author BiographyPurnima Mankekar is Professor in the Departments of Gender Studies and Asian American Studies at the University of California, Los Angeles. She is the author of Screening Culture, Viewing Politics: An Ethnography of Television, Womanhood, and Nation in Postcolonial India and coeditor of Media, Erotics, and Transnational Asia, both also published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)Purnima Mankekar
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight427 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.46Trending at £12.74
- £11.78Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.