CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with unsteady combustor issues, which have posed key challenges associated with development of clean, high-efficiency combustion systems.
- Author BiographyTim Lieuwen is a professor in the School of Aerospace Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology. Dr Lieuwen has edited two books, written seven book chapters and more than 200 papers and holds three patents. Dr Lieuwen previously chaired the combustion and fuels committee of the International Gas Turbine Institute of the ASME. He is currently on the propellants and combustion technical committee of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) and previously served for five years on the AIAA air breathing propulsion technical committee. He has served on a variety of major panels and committees through the National Research Council, the Department of Energy, NASA, the General Accounting Office and the Department of Defense. Dr Lieuwen is interim editor-in-chief of the AIAA Progress in Astronautics and Aeronautics series and has served as an associate editor of the Journal of Propulsion and Power, Combustion Science and Technology and the Proceedings of the Combustion Institute. He is a Fellow of the ASME and is the recipient of numerous awards, including the AIAA Lawrence Sperry Award, the ASME Westinghouse Silver Medal, ASME best paper awards, Sigma Xi Young Faculty Award and the NSF CAREER award.
- Author(s)Tim C. Lieuwen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note333 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight950 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.