All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for everyone from kids to adults, this title looks specifically at the history of two resort communities on the shores of Lake Huron in Michigan. It celebrates our common need to get away from the humdrum, and it can be welcome reading for all of us daydreaming of crystalline lakeshores.
- Author BiographyA native of St. Louis, Douglas Scott Brookes is a writer on Middle Eastern history and a translator from Turkish. He is also the author of The Concubine, the Princess, and the Teacher: Voices from the Ottoman Harem.
- Author(s)Douglas Scott Brookes
- PublisherMissouri Historical Society Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMissouri Historical Society Press
- Content Note80 halftones, 5 tables, 1 map
- Weight368 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.