All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes how diversity and dissent strengthened the black community in Durham. This book describes how black Durham's multiple constituencies experienced a range of social conditions.
- Author BiographyLESLIE BROWN is assistant professor of history at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Author(s)Leslie Brown
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note38 illustrations, 1 table, 1 map, notes, bibl., index
- Weight658 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.