All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Roger C. Aden
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine661 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface 1 Discovering the Truth: The Revelation of Ugly History 2 Re-collecting the Past: The Complexity of Public Memory 3 Displacing the Inconvenient: The Incomplete Story of Liberty 4 Honoring the Ancestors: The Quest for Acknowledgment 5 Shaping the Place: The Design Competition 6 Revealing the Foundations: The Excavation of the Site 7 Telling the Stories: The Opening of the Installation 8 Continuing the Conversation: The Legacy of the President's House Acknowledgments Notes Index
- Author BiographyRoger C. Aden is Professor in the School of Communication Studies at Ohio University. He is the author of Popular Stories and Promised Lands: Fan Cultures and Symbolic Pilgrimages and Huskerville: A Story of Nebraska Football, Fans, and the Power of Place.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.