All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores non-reciprocated relationships with regard to the environment. This collection of essays discusses moral issues that arise when decisions by individuals, corporations, or governments cause changes in the environment that affect those who do not participate in the decisions.
- Author BiographyDonald Scherer is Professor of Philosophy at Bowling Green State University.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1993
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDonald Scherer
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.68Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £5.69Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.