All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number156
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note92 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, 50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight646 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byL.I. de Bauer,Mark E. Fenn,Tomas Hernandez-Tejeda
- Foreword byMario J. Molina
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsHistorical Summary of the Geology, Climate, Hydrology, Culture, and Natural Resource Utilization in the Basin of Mexico * Socioeconomic Change and its Impact on Forest Resources in the Basin of Mexico * Physical Geography, Geology, Hydrogeology, and Forest Soils of the Basin of Mexico * Forests in the Basin of Mexico * The Climate of the Mexico City Air Basin * Air Pollution Levels and Trends in the Mexico City Metropolitan Area * Emissions Trends and Pollution Control Strategies in the Mexico City Metropolitan Area * Heavy Metals in Forest Soils, Vegetation and Drainage Waters in the Basin of Mexico * Oxidant Exposure and Effects on Pines in Forests in the Mexico City and Los Angeles, California Air Basins * Decline of Sacred Fir in the Desierto de los Leones National Park * Histological Symptoms of Air Pollution Injury in Foliage, Bark, and Xylem of Abies religiosa in the Basin of Mexico * Lichens and Air Pollution in the Forests Surrounding Mexico City * Nitrogen and Sulfur Deposition in the Mexico City Air Basin * Effects of Oxidants in Ambient Air on Annual Crops in the Basin of Mexico * Summary of Air Pollutant Impacts on Forests in the Mexico City Air Basin * Resources at Risk and Research Needs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.