All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUrban Catholic Education: The Best of Times, the Worst of Times is a sequel to a 2010 work with the similar title, Urban Catholic Education: Tales of Twelve American Cities. Together - these works explore the historical contours of the Catholic parochial school movement in America's divergent urban centers from colonial times to the present.
- Author BiographyThomas C. Hunt is a member of the faculty of the University of Dayton and a former editor of Catholic Education: A Journal of Inquiry and Practice. This is his 27th book. David J. O'Brien is Professor of History and Catholic Studies Emeritus, College of the Holy Cross, and University Professor At Large, University of Dayton. He has written widely on U.S. Catholic history. Timothy Walch is the author of Parish School: American Catholic Education from Colonial Times to the Present (2003). Andrew M. Greeley hailed Parish School as the best summary review of the history of Catholic education in the last half century.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byDavid J. O'Brien,Thomas C. Hunt,Timothy Walch
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.19
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.