All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Africa in its independence by contrasting development and dependency, role adaptability and conflict. This book traces the development of former villages, towns, and colonial outposts into major cities within the international community. It provides a model for studying the evolution of political institutions.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Hanna is professor of urban studies and planning at the University of Maryland. His research interests include international development, social planning and community planning. He is the author of numerous journal articles. Judith L. Hanna is senior research scholar in the departments of dance and anthropology at the University of Maryland. She is the author of numerous journal articles and books on the subject of dance.
- Author(s)Judith Lynne Hanna,William John Hanna
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.