CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies the links between urban economics and labor economics.
- Author BiographyYves Zenou is Professor of Economics at Stockholm University and a Senior Research Fellow at the Research Institute of Industrial Economics (IFN). He is also affiliated with the Groupe d'Analyse des Itineraires et Niveaux Salariaux (GAINS, Le Mans, France), the Center for Economic Policy Research (CEPR, London), and the Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA, Bonn). He was previously Professor of Economics at the University of Southampton, UK, and a Research Fellow at the Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE, Belgium). Yves Zenou has also been a visiting professor at the European University Institute in Florence and Tel Aviv University. He is editor of Regional Science and Urban Economics and associate editor of the Journal of Urban Economics. His publications have appeared in leading journals such as Econometrica, Review of Economic Studies, the Journal of Economic Theory, International Economic Review, the Journal of Labor Economics, and the Journal of Public Economics.
- Author(s)Yves Zenou
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2009
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note71 b/w illus. 22 tables
- Weight940 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.