All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an attempt to integrate research on Latin American social organization within a single theoretical framework: development as fundamentally a political problem.
- Author BiographyAlejandro Portes is Professor of Sociology at Princeton University. John Walton is Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Davis.
- Author(s)Alejandro Portes,John Walton
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleTexas Pan American Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.