All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTowns and cities are where most of us live, work and play, and although we recognize the value of the trees standing on the corner, or in the park, most of us are unaware that they are a vital part of our urban life-support system. This book is suitable for those who wish to discover why trees are present in our population centres.
- Author BiographySteve Cox has been working with trees for over thirty years. He began his career in arboriculture at Merrist Wood College then gained degrees in forestry from Aberdeen and Oxford Universities. Steve has worked in Europe, Africa and the Pacific and was a senior tree officer in a local authority, lecturing part-time at Kingston Maurward College in Dorset. Since 2003 he has been running his own arboricultural consultancy company.
- Author(s)Steve Cox
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note118 colour photographs
- Weight679 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £10.15Trending at £11.00
- £3.00Trending at £3.84
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.