All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough lavish colour photography (and quirky, informative captions), Derek Pratt explores the famous highlights and hidden delights that can be found on the revitalised urban waterways of many British towns and cities.
- Author BiographyDerek Pratt is a professional photographer and specialist writer on inland waterways. He is the author of the bestselling Waterways Past and Present, The Thames, and London's Waterways, all published by Adlard Coles Nautical.
- Author(s)Derek Pratt
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThomas Reed Publications
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Weight980 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £44.99Trending at £59.97
- £17.37Trending at £20.40
- £5.47Trending at £6.76
- £15.76Trending at £19.94
- £9.71Trending at £11.63
- £14.25Trending at £15.50
- £10.76Trending at £11.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.