All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe best of over 2,000 years of human thought condensed into a series of practical steps to get the best out of life - from art and music to money and sex.
- Author BiographyMark Vernon is an author and journalist. He's written books on friendship, wellbeing, belief, science and the philosophy of the everyday. His articles and reviews on religious, philosophical and ethical themes have appeared in many newspapers and magazines, including the Guardian, Evening Standard and TLS. He has a degree in physics, theology and philosophy, regularly contributes to debates and festivals, and is a founding member of The School of Life in London. He played on the left wing for Socrates Wanderers in the 2010 Philosophers' Football Match.
- Author(s)Mark Vernon
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight210 g
- Width137 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.