Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.50
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.70
About this product
- DescriptionBy monitoring land, the ocean and atmosphere, operational satellites and in situ data has the potential to predict environmental disasters and measure the impact humans have on the environment. This volume shows how to use this data to produce a healthy environment, improve sustainability, and enhance human life.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note5 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight714 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlfred Powell,Felix Kogan,Oleg Fedorov
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.