All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the legitimacy and importance of conducting useful research to benefit both theory and practice in the field of organizational and management research. This book examines how useful research can be achieved. It goes beyond advocacy, theoretical debate, and restatements of the problem to focus on the types of research methods.
- Author BiographyDr. Susan Mohrman is widely known for her research in the area of organization design and effectiveness and on large-scale change. She has been actively involved as a researcher and/or consultant to a wide variety of organizations instituting innovative management systems and organizational designs. Edward Lawler III is Distinguished Professor of Business at the University of Southern California Marshall School of Business and founder and director of the University's Center for Effective Organizations (CEO). Lawler is a consultant to many governments and corporations including the majority of the Fortune 100.
- Author(s)Edward E. Lawler,Susan Albers Mohrman
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width64 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £4.31
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.