All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Markus Fluckiger,Michael Richter
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword.- Introduction.- A user-centred process.- The 7+-2 most important user-centred techniques.- Getting a handle on UX - planning.- A user-oriented strategy: company-wide UX.- That's life - examples from actual practice.
- Author BiographyMichael Richter has been supporting projects as a consultant, trainer and project manager for more than 15 years. His focus is on user-centred innovation and product development. He is an active board member of professional groups in the field of usability and UX, writer of articles and a lecturer at technical universities. Michael holds a Master of Science in applied psychology and computer science. Markus Fluckiger gets enthusiastic about creating products users love. User-centred methods and a sound understanding of how productive development teams work proved to be the puzzle pieces needed. Markus applies user-centred methods in software and product development projects from the first ideas in the stars up to the final product on the road and he leads and teaches others to do so as well. Markus holds a Master in computer science and human-computer interaction and is on the academic advisory board of a master of advanced studies in human-computer interaction design.
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £27.68
- £14.78Trending at £15.04
- £32.31Trending at £37.66
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £22.02Trending at £31.04
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.