All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom planning the study to writing the report, this book guides the reader through the process of usability evaluation using examples from the author's experience with usability evaluation of library interfaces. It describes usability techniques, procedures, report writing, and design changes that lead to a user-centered interface.
- Author BiographyDr Carole A. George is a Human Factors Researcher with the Carnegie Mellon University Libraries. With an emphasis on improving users' access to information, Ms. George's work focuses on usability studies of library websites and evaluation studies of library services. Her research interests and efforts have been directed towards user-centered interface design and information behaviour studies.
- Author(s)Dr. Carole A. George
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight349 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.