All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates the benefits of a user-centered approach to the design of software, computer systems and web sites, and provides a discussion of developing interaction design from user requirements, and user interface evaluation. This work covers the design of graphical user interfaces, web sites and interfaces for embedded systems.
- Author(s)Caroline Jarrett,Debbie Stone,Mark Woodroffe,Shailey Minocha
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication22/03/2005
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInteractive Technologies
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Weight1280 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementRevised of The Miracle of Col ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.