All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £10.20
- £13.86Trending at £15.69
- £41.00Trending at £49.78
- £8.19Trending at £12.02
- £23.41Trending at £25.40
- £20.64Trending at £22.01
- £17.46Trending at £19.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis landmark text captures a global cross-section of leading voices and provides a clear and coherent overview of the user studies domain and user issues in digital libraries.
- Author BiographyDr Milena Dobreva is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Library Information and Archive Sciences at the University of Malta. She managed the DiSCmap project on user priorities in digitisation of special collections and coordinated the Europeana user and functionality study. Andy O'Dwyer has been with the BBC since 1986 applying technical solutions to the long term preservation of broadcast material. He has managed several European collaborative projects providing online access to parts of the BBC's newly digitized content. Pierluigi Feliciati is a Researcher in the University of Macerata, Italy.
- PublisherFacet Publishing
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFacet Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndy O'Dwyer,Milena Dobreva,Pierluigi Feliciati
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.