All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond the mainstream media hype about the dangers of adolescents and blogs, we find that young people are developing 21st century literacies, especially in information and visual literacy. This book addresses the social, developmental, and pedagogical issues surrounding the use of blogs and the implications that blogging has for students.
- Author BiographyDiane Penrod is professor of writing arts at Rowan University in Glassboro NJ. She directs the masters program in writing and is the site director for the National Writing Project at Rowan. Dr. Penrod was named a 2000 Outstanding Young Scholar in Postmodern Theory by IBC London.
- Author(s)Diane Penrod
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/03/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.