All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a non-technical introduction to recent developments in linguistic computing and offers specific guidance to the linguist or language professional who wishes to take advantage of them.
- Author BiographyJohn Lawler is Associate Professor of Linguistics at the University of Michigan and Director of its undergraduate program in Linguistics. Helen Aristar Dry is Professor of Linguistics at Eastern Michigan University, and is co-founder and moderator of The LINGUIST List, a 9000-member electronic discussion forum for academic linguists.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/1998
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note54 line figures, 7 b&w photographs, glossary
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHelen Aristar Dry,John Lawler
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.