All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a unique blend of presenting the variables of student and school improvement systematically and systemically to include the research and the data analysis to make students successful.
- Author BiographyOvid K. Wong, Ph D., is dean of Adult Basic Education, Triton College in River Grove, Illinois. Ming-Long Lam, Ph.D. is the manager of statistical research in SPSS, Inc. in Chicago.
- Author(s)Ming-Long Lam,Ovid K. Wong
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/09/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width141 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.