All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers in-depth discussion of game-theoretic modeling which may be applied to improve cross-company prevention and safety management in chemical industrial parks. Presents useful game-theoretic decision models as strategic decision-making tools.
- Author BiographyGenserik Reniers obtained a Master's degree in chemical engineering at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel and received his PhD in Applied Economic Sciences from the University of Antwerp. His main research interests concern the application of multi-disciplinary approaches encompassing chemical engineering, economics and management in the safety and security research field. Especially collaboration surrounding safety and security topics and socio-economic optimization within the chemical industry represents his field of expertise. Professor Reniers has published over 50 papers in high quality international journals and has written several books on safety and security engineering and management. He currently serves as Associate Editor for the renowned academic journals Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries and Safety Science. Yulia Pavlova obtained a Master's degree in applied mathematics and computer science at the St. Petersburg University, Russia, and received her first PhD in Discrete Mathematics and Cybernetics from the St. Petersburg University, and the second PhD in Scientific Computing from the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland. Her main research interests concern application of game theoretic and applied mathematic methods to the issues of international cooperation on global environmental problems and transboundary pollution, integrated modeling of agro-environmental systems, adaptation to climate change and risk mitigation. Dr. Yulia Pavlova's special competence includes applied mathematics, applied game theory, optimization, environmental economics, and computer science.
- Author(s)Genserik L. L. Reniers,Yulia Pavlova
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2013
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Reliability Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight371 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.01Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.