All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGroups together Japanese near-synonyms and provides clear information on their meaning and use, richly illustrated with authentic examples.
- Author BiographyA. E. Backhouse is Professor Emeritus at Hokkaido University. Educated in the UK, he has taught Japanese language and linguistics at universities in Australia and Japan since 1975. He has published extensively in the fields of Japanese language and applied linguistics.
- Author(s)A. E. Backhouse
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width169 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.96
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.64Trending at £11.88
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.