Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.87
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £41.00Trending at £50.27
- £8.19Trending at £12.10
- £23.41Trending at £25.65
- £20.64Trending at £22.16
- £17.46Trending at £19.91
About this product
- Author(s)Kevin Wilson
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight181 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introducing Mavericks 2. The Cloud 3. Mac App Store 4. Time Machine 5. Security 6. Using the Internet 7. Apple E-Mail 8. Calendar 9. Using iTunes 10. iPhoto 11. Using iMovie 12. Pages '09 13. Keynote 14. Giving Presentations
- Author BiographyKevin Wilson, a practicing computer engineer and tutor, has had a passion for gadgets, cameras, computers and technology for many years.After graduating with masters in computer science, software engineering & multimedia systems, He has worked in the computer industry supporting and working with many different types of computer systems, worked in education running specialist lessons on film making and visual effects for young people. He has also worked as an IT Tutor, has taught in colleges in South Africa and as a tutor for adult education in England.The popular computer training series was created in the hope it will help people to use their computer with greater understanding, productivity and efficiency.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.