All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume challenges quantitative researchers to become more critical. By providing examples from the work of several prominent researchers, and by offering concrete recommendations, the editor and authors deliver messages that are likely to cause many educational researchers to reexamine their own work.
- Author BiographyFRANCES KING STAGE is professor of administration, leadership, and technology in the Steinhardt School at New York University and a former Senior Fellow at the National Science Foundation.
- Author(s)IR (Institutional Research)
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/07/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B IR Single Issue Institutional Research
- Series Part/Volume Number133
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width226 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byFrances K. Stage
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.98Trending at £16.70
- £15.40Trending at £16.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.53
- £9.12Trending at £9.23
- £10.89Trending at £12.06
- £9.69Trending at £11.04
- £11.68Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.