CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide introduces students to the use of secondary data in educational and social research, and provides a practical resource for researchers who are new to the field of secondary data analysis.
- Author BiographyEmma Smith is a Reader in Education at the University of Birmingham, UK. She is a former Chemistry teacher and Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator.
- Author(s)Emma Smith
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date26/09/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight536 g
- Width63 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.