All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a brief introduction to analyzing data with Stata software, this edition has been updated to cover Stata 13.
- Author BiographyKyle C. Longest received his bachelor's in sociology from Indiana University, and his master's and Ph.D. in sociology from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Currently, Longest is Assistant Professor in the department of sociology at Furman University, where he teaches Analysis of Social Data, Methods of Social Research, Deviance and Social Control, and Introduction to Sociology. Longest has written articles for a variety of publications, including Stata Journal, Journal of Drugs and Issues and Journal of Marriage of Family.
- Author(s)Dr. Kyle C. Longest
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.