Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.09
- £7.01Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
- £7.40Trending at £8.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features a discussion of the definition of empathy, its historical roots and its use today. It looks at research which focuses on the links between lack of empathy and aggressive and antisocial behaviours and also the impact of developing empathy on decreasing these behaviours.
- Author BiographyKirstine Beeley is an ex-teacher with experience across a range of early years, primary and special needs settings. Now working as an independent trainer and writer, this working mum has a heart felt passion for child-centred early years and primary learning. The creator of the Empathy Dolls Approach, she now works closely with childminders and nursery and primary school staff for local authroities across the United Kingdom to promote children's emotional development, independence, and positive mental health.
- Author(s)Kirstine Beeley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/12/2009
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleEarly Years Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content Noteb & w
- Weight173 g
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.