CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Author(s)Judie Newman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Transnational Perspectives on American Literature
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Rotten with perfection: Kim Edwards, The Secrets of a Fire King. 3.Fiction and the Unabomber: Susan Choi, A Person of Interest. 4.Blowback: Andre Dubus III, House of Sand and Fog. 5. Falling Woman: Andre Dubus III, The Garden of Last Days 6. Pictures from a Revolution: Dalia Sofer, The Septembers of Shiraz 7.Updike's Many Worlds: Local and Global in Toward the End of Time. 8.The Black Atlantic as Dystopia: Bernardine Evaristo, Blonde Roots. 9.Disaster Utopias: Chitra Divakaruni, One Amazing Thing.
- Author BiographyJudie Newman is Professor of American Studies at The University of Nottingham, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.