All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
About this product
- DescriptionUtopian Movements and Ideas of the Great Depression explores several lesser known movements for change and reform in the Great Depression Era of the 1930s. It includes studies of a few communal societies, proposals for reform, and analyses of several books written in the 1930s that propose solutions to the nation's economic ills.
- Author BiographyDonald W. Whisenhunt is emeritus professor of history at Western Washington University.
- Author(s)Donald W. Whisenhunt
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight422 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.