All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to cover beginning college levels of language instruction, this title provides learners and instructors with a wide selection of materials and task-oriented activities to facilitate the development of language learning. It offers a thematically organized and integrative approach to the Uzbek language and its culture.
- Author BiographyNigora Azimova is a native of Tashkent, Uzbekistan, and is a language specialist at the Center for Languages of the Central Asian Region at Indiana University.
- Author(s)Nigora Azimova
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Note561 color photos
- Weight1384 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.46Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.