All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.57
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers active R filters, OTA-C filters, and switched-capacitor filters, including topics such as differential output opamps, sensitivity analysis for passive components, multiple-feedback techniques, double-sampling, and N-path filters.
- Author BiographyAnanda Mohan has published numerous books on analog filters and currently works in Research & Development at the Electronics Corporation of India.
- Author(s)P. V. Ananda Mohan
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleModeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content Note414 black & white illustrations, 37 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1118 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.