All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscrete wavelet transforms (DWTs) have led the revolutions in image and video coding systems over the past decade. This book presents DWT from the VLSI design perspective, and discusses the related theories, algorithms, and architectures for 1D, 2D, and 3D DWT. It provides an analysis and discussion of DWTs and their applications.
- Author(s)Chao-Tsung Huang,Chih-Chi Cheng,Liang-Gee Chen
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.21
- £19.38Trending at £19.99
- £16.40Trending at £17.34
- £18.49Trending at £24.99
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.