All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.75
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £9.98
- £3.77Trending at £3.85
- £3.89Trending at £5.95
- £10.22Trending at £10.46
About this product
- DescriptionWhile many parents are happy to follow official recommendations about vaccination, others avoid any vaccination for their children. This guide helps parents come to their own informed decision based on clear information. It explains the different danger levels of various diseases, which are sometimes related to age.
- Author BiographyDr Hans-Peter Studer is the editor of Bisch Zwag, a health magazine in Switzerland. Dr Geoffrey Douch is a general practitioner specializing in anthroposophical medicine. He has worked part-time at the Raphael Centre, an anthroposophical clinic as well as having his own practice in Sussex. His special interests are cancer treatment and paediatrics.
- Author(s)Hans-Peter Studer
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication25/02/2010
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Weight76 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey Douch
- Translated byMatthew Barton
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.