CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume analyzes how vagueness occurs and matters as a specific problem in the context of theories that are primarily about something else. Topics include vagueness and metaphysics, vagueness and logic, vagueness and linguistics, and vagueness and law.
- Author BiographyGiuseppina Ronzitti is specialized in philosophy of mathematics and defended her PhD thesis on mathematical intuitionism in 2002 in Genova (Italy). She has worked as a researcher in France (Archives Poincare, Nancy) and in Finland (University of Helsinki) and has had longer and shorter stays in the Netherlands (Nijmegen), the US (University of Notre Dame, Indiana) and Norway (The Wittgenstein Archives, Bergen).
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- Series TitleLogic, Epistemology, and the Unity of Science
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1060 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGiuseppina Ronzitti
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.